Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beginnings are always hard.. But you gotta start somewhere.

I am using this as a tool to work things out, I'm turning 25 very shortly and believe that it will be a milestone. I want to try to figure out all that i have learned about myself and others through this blog, by just letting it all out. I'm hoping this doesn't come across as melodramatic in any posts and if it does forgive me, but we all do it. We all have thoughts, wishes and dreams that we want to scream at the top of mountains. After reading a few amazing books, I've learned that going for your dreams starts with knowing what you dream of.

Before i start the gossip brigade i want to share my newest likes and dislikes.

Song, Falling Slowly from the movie Once. Amazing to say the least, download it or check it out on Youtube. ..Like!

Sweaty, stuffy, crowded streetcars on rainy mornings when your running late for work...dislike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog